Sunday, June 17, 2012

Welcome to Military Money Wise


While at work a fellow Soldier noticed I was on an investing website.  He asked me if that was the best place to invest.  I related to him there is no “best” way to invest money as the definition of “best” differs from each individual.  This Soldier went on to state he has saved up $20,000 (I was impressed being he was a married junior enlisted Soldier) but lacked the knowledge of what to do to make his money work for him.  I explained several investment opportunities from traditional investment accounts, Individual Retirement Accounts, Thrift Savings Plan, Peer-to-Peer lending, and purchasing Real Estate.  The aim of this blog is to provide advice to fellow Service Members so they can make educated decisions on topics of investing, debt consolidation, and planning for your future.  If you have any topics you would like me to discuss, feel free to send an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment